Heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units — large and small — always need repairs and maintenance. With more and more people building houses or renovating old homes, there is a constant need for qualified Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR)Technicians. Train at home and prepare for a job in this exciting field. Work for a repair shop or start your own — whatever you do, you’ll have the skills for the job.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as 5to 6 months
- Prepare for EPA Certification. You’ll get the complete Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification Preparation kit when you graduate from your program, so you can qualify for this nationally recognized certification.
- Learn refrigerant, heating, cooling, and other systems
- Types and designs of electric motors
- The nature of electricity.
- Comprehend mathematical processes and use of formulas necessary for design, evaluation, and installation of HVACR systems
- Understand composition and usage of HVACR materials, equipment, and tools required for installation and diagnostic tasks
- Recognize safety procedures and established regulations related to workplace and job requirements
- Understand the refrigeration cycle, gas laws, and properties of refrigerants required for diagnostic and systems design
- Comprehend drawings, technical diagrams, and specification charts required for installation and repair of HVACR systems
- Understand theories and processes for evaluating and installing electrical systems and controls
- Comprehend procedures for installing, inspecting, testing, repairing, and maintaining HVACR systems
- Recognize procedures for following government regulations regarding the conservation, recovery, and recycling of refrigerants
- Know procedures for following government regulations regarding the conservation, recovery, and recycling of refrigerants
Instruction Set 1
Instruction Set 2
Instruction Set 3
Instruction Set 4
Instruction Set 5
Instruction Set 6
Instruction Set 7
Instruction Set 8