All persons wishing to be a part of the faculty of BTC must submit an application, along with a resume’. It is a requirement that All lecturers must have some years of teaching experience before, All lecturers must hold qualification at degree r equivalent level in the selected field to be lectured.
All tutors are required to sign a contract for service with the institution to exempt the institution from any obligations to Dominica Social Security and the Inland Revenue Department. Contract are renewed based on customer positive feedback of lecturer performance.
The process of admission to a program consists of the following steps:
- The determination of eligibility for entry into any program at BTC.
- The determination of eligibility for entry in the specific programs of the applicant’s choice (program eligibility).
- The selection from among all eligible applicants where numbers exceed available spaces.
In order to be eligible for admission to BTC a student must:
- Be 16 years or older.
- Certified copies of GCE\CXC certificates and or transcript of their equivalent where required. Original copies must NOT be submitted.
- Two (2) Passport size photos of applicant must be submitted to be place in file.
How To Apply
- A student must submit a completed Application Form, along with an official Report Card/Book, CXC result slip/Certificate, high school or equivalency diploma and a registration fee, to the Office of Admissions.
- Students who have completed their education outside of the Commonwealth of Dominica may submit a notarized copy of high school diploma, certificate and the required registration fee.
- During a personal interview, a BTC Admissions Advisor will provide information about the programs of study and career opportunities.
Any student who has not maintained continuous enrolment (except for approved leave of absence) must apply for re-admission through the Admissions Office.