The Electronic Document Preparation and Management (EDPM) syllabus is designed to equip students with knowledge and computer-related skills required to enhance the performance of clerical and administrative tasks.
The EDPM syllabus will provide a holistic approach to acquisition of knowledge and the development of candidates’ decision-making and problem-solving skills. It is suited for candidates pursuing any discipline, as the competencies and skills developed in the preparation and management of electronic documents are interdisciplinary and imperative in the world of work or in the pursuit of further studies.
CSEC Mathematics Curriculum
- Section I: Fundamentals of Computing
- Section II: Keyboarding Mastery
- Section III: Introduction to Application Software
- Section IV: Use of Application Software
- Section V: Business Document Preparation
- Section VI: Specialised Document Preparation
- Section VII: Electronic Communication
- Section VIII: Document Management
- Section IX: Ethics