This is a practical, interesting program explaining and teaching how to successfully lead and manage a wide variety of projects, and how to ensure that the project goals – the “deliverables” – are achieved efficiently and professionally.
This excellent Program provides professional training for modern project leaders and managers, through each phase in the life-cycle of projects: conception, initiation, planning, implementation, organisation and control, and project closure. It also covers the formation, training, supervision and control of project teams, and relations with team members. Uniquely, the Program also covers rural development and humanitarian projects, the outsourcing of projects or parts of them to external parties and project management experts, and how to establish and grow a project management business which can carry out projects on behalf of clients.
Project Leadership & Management
- Module 1 Summary: Principles & Practice of Project Management
- Module 2 Summary: Project Personnel and Teams
- Module 3 Summary: Project Planning and Organisation
- Module 4 Summary: Project Cost Estimating and Budgeting
- Module 5 Summary: The Project Schedule and Project Tools
- Module 6 Summary: Project Procurement & Purchasing
- Module 7 Summary: Project Communication Management
- Module 8 Summary: Project Implementation and Execution
- Module 9 Summary: Project Monitoring and Control
- Module 10 Summary: Project Closure – the Final Phase
- Module 11 Summary: Project Logistics, Development Projects
- Module 12 Summary: Project Concepts, Outsourcing, Establishing a Project Business
0.00 average based on 0 ratings