This great program provides tuition on the wide range of activities involved in modern logistics, materials handling and supply chain management, including: physical distribution, materials management, transportation, facilitating, customer service, procurement, order processing, purchasing, warehousing, inventory control, order picking and marshalling, packing and despatch, logistics project management.
The Program focuses on planning, organising and controlling Logistics, Materials & Supply Chain Management activities – key elements for successful management in any enterprise – and it covers strategic planning and decision-making as an important part of the management process. The Program is ideal for managers and personnel of all levels who are involved in logistics activities or in ensuring that products and services are made available to customers (or clients or intended recipients) at the time and place, and in the condition and form desired, in an efficient, profitable and cost-effective way. It also includes special and unique sections on Reverse Logistics, and on Humanitarian, Aid & Disaster Relief Logistics.
The course is ideal for all personnel – of all levels up to and including managers and executives – who are involved in any way with logistics, materials management, supply, or customer service. Whether you are already employed in this field, whether your aim is to gain promotion, or whether you are looking to enter this wide and important career area, this is a Program to increase the range of successful employment opportunities and successful careers which can be achieved. Furthermore, it allows access to such a wide range of careers which can be general, or which allows specialisation in one or more of the many topics covered by this Program.
- Module 1 – Logistics and Supply Chains, Value and Value Chains
- Module 2 – Logistics and Supply Chain Strategy
- Module 3 – The Relationship Between Marketing and Logistics
- Module 4 – Industrial and consumer products
- Module 5 – Sourcing and Procurement
- Module 6 – Receipt and Storage of Stock/Inventory
- Module 7 – Stock/Inventory Control, Order Processing and Issuing
- Module 8 – Transportation
- Module 9 – Operations Management
- Module 10 – Lean Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Module 11 – Facility and Site Location
- Module 12 – Project Management, Disaster Management and Humanitarian Aid & Relief
- Zoom Meeting