Start a challenging, new career as a Residential Electrician.
Why complete a Residential Electrician training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a construction firm or start your own business.
- Install and maintain electrical devices and wiring in homes, factories, and offices.
Electricians enjoy challenging, varied assignments, and flexible working hours.
To prepare students for an entry-level career as an electrician at the apprentice level in the residential and light commercial construction field.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to…
- Recognize formulas and their applications to determine quantities and sizes of materials required and their installation processes
- Describe measurement methods and mathematical processes necessary for the preparation and implementation of electrical related projects
- Outline regulations and procedures related to workplace safety
- Explain how to interpret basic electrical blueprints and technical drawings to follow the required specifications of electrical projects
- Explain the composition and usage of materials and processes required for electrical system installations and repairs
- Identify procedures for evaluating and diagnostic testing of electrical components and circuits
Identify how to apply and comply with the National Electrical Code
0.00 average based on 0 ratings