This CIC Course on ‘Management & Business’ comprises 10 Modules. Each of the 10 Modules has been specially selected from one of CIC’s most popular International Diploma Programs.
This Course on ‘Management & Business’ will therefore provide you with:
- Valuable knowledge and understanding across a range of 10 management and business Subjects;
- An introduction to and taste of what studying a “full” Diploma Program will be like;
- Interest and incentive to enroll for, study and complete Diploma (or higher) programs with Cambridge International College;
- The opportunity to achieve a Certificate on Management & Business.
The Management & Business Course comprises 10 Modules. Each of the 10 Modules has been specially selected from one of CIC’s most popular International Diploma Programs.
The Course comprises these 10 Modules:
- Business Management & Administration (Starting a Business, The Business Plan)
- Business Economics & Commerce (Price, Demand, Revenues and Pricing)
- Commercial Practice & Law (Law, Legal Systems and Contract Law)
- Management & Administration (The Functions and Activities of Management)
- Human Resource Management (Recruitment, Selection, Interviews, Appointments)
- Leadership & Team Management (Workgroups, Team Building & Team Values)
- Health & Safety in the Workplace (The Work Environment, Accident Prevention)
- Sales Management & Marketing (Markets, Marketing, Research, Competition)
- Logistics, Materials & Supply Management (Markets, Marketing, Research, Competition)
- Accounting & Finance (Interpreting Final Accounts, Break-even Analysis, Audits)
Duration: 6 to 8 weeks
To gain your Certificate you need to sit and pass an Examination/Assessment. The short Examination will comprise multiple-choice questions and short answers.
If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve high marks and good grades, and obtain your prestigious International Certificate!
A Certificate from an accredited College showing you studied & have good knowledge of management & business subjects and can succeed at Diploma & higher levels.